Finally.......

Author: ezey // Category:
Time check.......0321 Teusday.....

I've finally finished my company's logo. Now I realize, why most of other companies paid so much for designers to design their logo. It took so much time (well, for me of course) just to design a simple logo.

I've tried so many designs, googled myself for examples and images but none of them suits my needs. After a few hours of research, I've finally come up with an idea. Why do i really need those icons or fancy designs? Even those big companies like Intel, AMD and even Microchip doesn't need any fancy logos. Then I started designing and it took me quite some time though.

Now that the logo have been finished, I better get some rest for tomorrow as I have an important meeting and I need to start design my contact card. But before that......

BEHOLD.......Rezqy Ventures Technology Logo v1!!



Click to view bigger image

0 Responses to "Finally......."

Post a Comment