Dragonball Evolution - My personal review

Author: ezey // Category:


Finally Dragonball Evolution is out! And yesterday i've gone to KLCC with my family to watch the movie. Even though i've read so many negative reviews from the net, I was still enjoyed watching it. It's true that they didnt follow exactly the real storyline based on Dragon Ball anime, but hell....I dont give a damn bout that! haha.

The effects of their Ki's were cool. Their fighting techniques were marvelous, but the battle between Goku n Piccolo was too short for me. With their current Ki's effects they should do better on the battle coz that's the climax of the movie.

Anyways, my personal rating for this movie is 3 out of 5. I hope they'll improve their story n try to make them as much similar as the real DBZ, if they're looking forward to continue this epic in live action.

0 Responses to "Dragonball Evolution - My personal review"

Post a Comment